It Was Founded In 2014 From Zero

My house is made as the hostel
I founded this Tahfiz School in 2014, in a state of Malaysia called Perak, Malaysia. Tahfiz means Memorizing Al Quran, My first intention is to make the surau (prayer building) that has been founded by my late father, still be used. Since after the demise of my father, nobody comes to pray at the surau. Secondly was my intention to accompany my old mother who is now staying alone at the village. I didn't have any money to make a school at that time, but by the little donation from the society I am able to gather some collection to start it.





The first amount collected is about rm12,000 equals to US 400 more or less. It was enough to make a toilet for the kids. 

This is the surau (prayer building) that has been abandoned since my father passed away



My old mom



Since we do not have any financial source and we do not charge any fee from the students(due to their incabality and poorness) we are asking your help to contribute to us some fund to lighten our burden to educate the muslim generation.

Please pay a visit to the FACEBOOK

Can email me at addawwamah@outlook.com

Any donation can deposit to Account Number  
MAYBANK ISLAMIC 558O 97O6 1774


Pustaka Ad Dawwamah
sms/call/whatsapp +60123537313




Contribute online

Comments

  1. Thanks for share this helpful information. guidance international school teach Quality in British education, Unique Islamic Schooling, and an Opportunity to become a Hafez or Hafeza and more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post

The Orphan Kids

A Sound Mind Is In A Sound Body